Friday, August 1, 2014

August Article Coming ... AND "How To Get Published" E-Book on Sale!

On Sale through 11:00 PM PST
August 4, 2014 !

August Article coming 


Normally I post on the first of the month. However as the first of the month approached, I was travelling on a business trip. I thought about writing this month's newsletter blog in advance and getting it ready to post before I left.

But what I'd really like to do is gather some interesting stuff while I'm on this trip. I'll be hanging out with writers. So I bet I'll be gathering some tidbits of writerly news, publishing scoops, tips, thoughts ... etc.

I'll share whatever tidbits I gather with you soon. But I'm taking a few days off before I return to my office to work or write a blog.

So please watch for a new post for August coming in a few days... Thanks for looking forward to that with me!

In the mean time ...

"How To Get Published" E-Book is on SALE NOW!


While I'm gathering with these writers, I've used that as an excuse to put my latest product for writers on sale for them! But you can get in on the sale too, if you act fast.

This e-book is on a countdown sale on Kindle through the weekend. Here's the pricing schedule:


  • until midnight (PST) August 2 will be only $ .99. So grab your copy now!
  • All day August 3 until sale ends late August 4 at 11:00 PM (PST) will be $1.99


How To Get Published by Magazines & Book Publishers:Find Markets, Submit Your Manuscripts, and More
by Dianne E. Butts


Please use the share buttons below to share this e-book sale with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, and/or Twitter. Thank you. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writer, Will You Go Anywhere God Calls You? The Problem IS the Path to the Solution

Thanks to Pixabay.com Warning: This post is for Christians only.You can read it if you want to, but don't get mad if it's too re...