|Learn to write for the Christian Market at the|
Colorado Christian Writers Conference
If you've ever wanted to write books for the Christian market, or write Christian-themed books for the general market, or write for Christian magazines, you can learn what you need to know at the Colorado Christian Writers Conference. Launch your career, or further your career. Or simply fulfill your ministry on the side of your current career. It's all here.
This year there will be eight awesome continuing sessions on topics from how to get published to writing nonfiction books to publishing your e-books.
In addition to all those, there are stand-alone workshops on many other topics, including this sampling:
- The Battle for Your Mind by Rusty Wright
- The Business Side by Larry Lawton
- Building Your Message Into a Ministry by Linda Evans Shepherd
- Integrating Scripture & Life Experience by Les Stobbe
- Author/Editor Collaboration by Dave Lambert & Bill Myers
- Devotional Boos by Rick Marschall
- Secrets of Successful Humor by Rusty Wright
- Writing Articles by Major Allen Satterlee (Salvation Army)
- Trends by Dave Lambert
- Negotiating Book Contract by Les Stobbe
- Working with Bookstores by Eric Grimm
- Ghostwriting by Les Stobbe
- Writing to Reach Unbelievers by Terry Burns
- How to Writer for Christianity Today by Allison Althoff
- Citizen Writers by Rick Marschall
- Heading Home with a Plan by Karen Whiting
- and many, many more...
I will be teaching two earlybird workshops on Wednesday, May 15. My workshops are:
- Beginning Screenwriting
- How to Shape Your Story for the Screen
I'll be sitting on the Teens Write panel Saturday afternoon to talk about screenwriting. Are you, or do you have, a teenager? Be sure to check out Teens Write, a special segment on Saturday especially for young people.
You can network with other writers and authors, and make appointments with editors and publishers. I will also be representing my publisher Pix-N-Pens and Write Integrity Press, looking for manuscripts for this publisher to consider.
The Colorado Christian Writers Conference is still, in my opinion, the best value for your dollar. So sign up now! Register here.
Your lodging includes your meals. Make your room reservation here.
Please share this with your contacts by using the Share buttons below to Tweet, Facebook, and Google+ this. Thank you! Here are some suggested Tweets and Facebook messages:
- Register now for the Colorado Christian Writers Conference: http://colorado.writehisanswer.com/ #CCWC
- Write for the Christian Market now! http://colorado.writehisanswer.com/ #CCWC #writers #Publish
I hope to see you next week at the Colorado Christian Writers Conference. If you come, please be sure to look me up and say hi!